Coordinator of Supply Chain and Logistic Services
- Irvine, California
- Primary administrative support for departments (supply chain, logistics, accounting).
- Daily maintenance of office files for supply chain/logistics purposes (hard copy/electronic)
- Assist with daily audit & monitoring of all shipping documents on ocean trackers; ensure C-TPAT compliance
- Maintain and file all shipping documents (PO Packets)
- Coordinates daily communication with Custom Broker to ensure arrival notices have been received and delivery notices issued
- Monitors all inbound POs; sends daily reports to all drayage partners showing detailed inbound information (i.e., last free day) for timely retrieval and delivery of containers
- Issues, coordinates, and receives warehouse transfers
- Maintain rate matrix for all transportation needs (ocean, truck, rail)
- Maintain vendor compliance information & SOP.
- Perform weekly inventory balancing for 3PL warehouses
- Front desk/reception duties; answer incoming calls and check-in visitors to office (C-TPAT)
- Office Supply Management (toner, coffee, paper goods, etc.)
- Perform other business-related duties as assigned by immediate supervisors.
- Have Fun.
- Knowledge of Logistics and Supply Chain Management a plus
- Strong Open Communication Skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Understand and commit to the team environment
ADDED SKILLS A PLUS:
- Strong Excel skills, Outlook and Office 365
- Food Industry background