Lead of Warehouse Services, NE
- Somerset, New Jersey
- Irvine, California
- Assume Lead responsibility of all aspects of the Mangia Inc Warehouse
- Oversee WMS system for managing flow of inventory for 3PL clients
- Ensure completion of floor stack container devanning, to include staffing, receiving and inventory completion.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping racks, shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop.
- Assist when needed with packaging and labeling functions
- Ensure all packaging equipment is operational
- Prepare outbound orders by processing requests, pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Make sure incoming shipments are processed in accordance with proper procedures
- Prepare shipping labels, packing lists, and bill of lading / shipping documents for each order
- Ensure Mangia Inc Standard Operating Procedures are followed.
- Help Warehouse Supervisor with facility maintenance responsibilities.
- Identify report and resolve damage to facility, equipment, racks, or other property.
- Ensure docks are in working order.
- Assist with inventory and cycle counts as directed by immediate supervisor
- Assists with schedule services (equipment maintenance, pest control, etc.).
- Ensure proper safety attire and procedures are followed
- Identify unsafe behaviors and report violations to immediate supervisor.
- Ensure dock doors are closed when not in use and alarm is set.
- Conduct appropriate communication with carriers and drivers.
- Insure building security and alarms set at close of business day
- Perform other business related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Have Fun.
- Previous warehouse experience a plus
- Forklift Certified
- Willing to work as a team player
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Office 365
- Cycle Counting