Asian Slaw with Butter Beans
Rice wine vinegar
1, 14.28 oz. can
Carmelina Brands® Italian Butter Beans, rinsed and drained
Medium red onion, thinly sliced
Green onions, chopped
Belgian Endive, julienned
Yellow Bell Pepper, julienned
Red Bell Pepper, julienned
Jalapeno, seeded and deveined, finely chopped
Sliced almonds, toasted
- In a small bowl, add rice wine vinegar, salt and black pepper. Whisk to combine. Add sesame oil and continue to whisk to incorporate the oil into vinegar. Set aside.
- In a large glass bowl, combine the Carmelina Brands® Italian Butter Beans, red onion, green onion, endive, yellow and red bell pepper, jalapeno and basil.
- Pour the sesame dressing over the Asian slaw mixture, and gently toss to combine.
- Check the seasoning and adjust to taste. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve Asian Slaw in an attractive serving bowl or platter. Garnish with toasted, sliced almonds. Buon Appetito!
* Recipe created by Chef Giacomo Pagano on behalf of Mangia, Inc. ™
Copyright© 2017, Mangia, Inc.