Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last Updated Date: July 22nd, 2020
1. THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU AFFIRM THAT IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER ON BEHALF OF AN ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY, YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO BIND ANY SUCH ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY TO THESE TERMS.
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU (i) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (ii) ARE NOT THE OLDER OF (A) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR (B) LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH MANGIA, INC., OR (iii) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENTS, PRODUCTS BY APPLICABLE LAW.
These terms and conditions (these “Terms“) apply to the purchase and sale of products through www.CarmelinaBrands.com and its affiliate sites (collectively, the “Site“). These Terms are subject to change by Mangia, Inc. (referred to as “us,” “we,” or “our” as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. Any changes to these Terms will be in effect as of the “Last Updated Date” referenced on the Site. You should review these Terms prior to purchasing any product(s) that are available through this Site. Your continued use of this Site after the “Last Updated Date” will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
2. Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products to you. We may choose not to accept orders at our sole discretion, even after we send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered.
3. Prices and Payment Terms.
(a). All prices, discounts, and promotions posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or service will be the price advertised on this Site at the time the order is placed, subject to the terms of any promotions or discounts that may be applicable. The price charged will be clearly stated in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after the time of the increase. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. All such taxes and charges will be added to your total price and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation email. We strive to display accurate price information, however we may, on occasion, make inadvertent typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time and to cancel any orders arising from such occurrences.
(b). Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. We accept credit cards for all purchases. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including shipping and handling charges and all applicable taxes, if any, regardless of the amount quoted on the Site at the time of your order.
4. Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss.
(a). We will arrange for shipment of the products to you. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. You will pay all shipping and handling charges unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation. For details, please see Shipping, Cancellation & Return Policy.
(b). Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments.
5. Shipping, Cancellation & Return Policy. Please follow this link to see for our full Shipping, Cancellation & Return Policy.
6. Warranty Disclaimer. THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING ANY (I) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; OR (II) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; OR (III) WARRANTY OF TITLE; OR (IV) WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY; WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTEES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. SOME STATES MAY NOT PERMIT LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS ON WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. Limitation of Liability.
(a). IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, REVENUE OR PROFIT OR LOSS OF DATA OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE, OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ANY AGREED OR OTHER REMEDY OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
(b). IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS SOLD THROUGH THE SITE.
9. Copyright. The entire content included in this Site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Mangia, Inc. The collective work includes works that are licensed to us. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with us or purchasing our products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with us or to purchase our products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by us. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
10. Trademarks. All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Mangia, Inc. used in the Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Mangia, Inc.
11. Force Majeure. We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
12. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless us, our officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Site on your account.
13. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of California.
14. Waiver of Jury Trials and Binding Arbitration.
(a). YOU AND MANGIA, INC. ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT MAY ALSO BE UNAVAILABLE OR MAY BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION.
ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT, INJUNCTIVE AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND US ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION.
(b). The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA“) under its Commercial Arbitration Rules and Mediation Procedures (“Commercial Rules“).
The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to arbitrability and/or enforceability of this arbitration provision, including any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the arbitration provision or the agreement is void, voidable or otherwise invalid. The arbitrator will be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity. Any award of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on each of the parties, and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
If any provision of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be severed and the remaining arbitration terms will be enforced.
- Term; Termination. These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by us without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to copyrights, trademark, disclaimer, limitation of liability, indemnification, governing law and jurisdiction, and waiver of jury trial and binding arbitration shall survive any termination.
- Assignment. You will not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section 16 is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves you of any of your obligations under these Terms.
- Use of Site. Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including Mangia, Inc. or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the Site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
- Third-Party Links. In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, we may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with us, we have no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of us. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our web site and the links placed upon it and therefore request any feedback on not only our own web site, but for sites we link to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
- No Waivers. The failure by us to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of us.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries. These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person or entity other than you.
- To You. We may provide any notice to you under these Terms by: (i) sending a message to the e-mail address you provide or (ii) posting to the Site. Notices sent by e-mail will be effective when we send the e-mail and notices we provide by posting will be effective upon posting. It is your responsibility to keep your e-mail address current.
- To Us. To give us notice under these Terms, you must contact us as follows: (i) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or (ii) by personal delivery, overnight courier or registered or certified mail to 1 Marconi, Bldg. F, Irvine, CA 92618. We may update the email address or address for notices to us by posting a notice on the Site. Notices provided by personal delivery or email will be effective immediately. Notices provided by overnight courier will be effective one business day after they are sent. Notices provided by registered or certified mail will be effective three business days after they are sent.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.
SHIPPING, CANCELLATION & RETURN POLICY
The following Shipping & Return Policy is for products purchased and shipped as part of our e-commerce store only (store.carmelinabrands.com), and not associated with wholesale purchases picked up from our warehouse facilities.
Carmelina Brands® offers flat rate shipping of $4.00 per case for products shipped within the contiguous United States. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii are offered using UPS’s real-time shipping rates online. Carmelina Brands is not responsible for how these rates are determined of calculated by UPS. All products are shipped, unless otherwise specified by the buyer, via regular UPS ground.
Expedited UPS shipping (2-3 days) is available and offered using UPS’s real-time shipping calculator online. Carmelina Brands® is not responsible for how these rates are determined or calculated by UPS. When selecting expedited shipping, you are solely responsible for these expedited shipping charges.
PO Boxes, APO and FPO Addresses:
We are unable to provide shipping to PO Boxes, APO and FPO addresses.
As a purveyor of quality ingredients, we are committed to insuring that you receive our products in the best condition, without damage. As part of this quality assurance, our Carmelina Brands® products are packed and shipped in custom-designed, tested, recyclable, Frustration-Free cartons.
Cancellation & Return Policy:
While we pride ourselves on delivering the best, we understand that issues do arise, and a claim for refund may need to be made. We will do our best to ensure your satisfaction and respond in a timely manner. Please see our Cancellation & Return Policy below for issuing a claim.
Order cancellations can only be made before the product has been shipped from our facility. When an order is placed, it will be processed and shipped typically within one (1) business day after the order is confirmed. Please e-mail us at email@example.com or call us toll-free at 866-462-6442 immediately to cancel your order.
Please note, once your order has been processed and shipped from our facility, we may no longer be able to cancel it. Should this be the case, we can help facilitate a refund upon delivery.
Shipping Related Issues:
We guarantee that products ordered and shipped from CarmelinaBrands.com will arrive in good condition. Should product arrive damaged, we will work with you to replace or refund, whichever is preferred. We must be notified of any damage claims due to shipping within seven (7) business days of receipt of your order. Shipping claims must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org along with pictures of the damaged product.
Product Quality Claims:
We are obsessed with the quality of our product. Our goal is to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with our products and shopping experience. Should you receive any product that is not to your satisfaction and non-conforming to our standards, please notify us immediately of the issue. We will do our best to correct the issue with a replacement or provide a refund. Please note that the product to be refunded should still be within its Best Before Date.
To help us notify our Quality Assurance Team of any quality related issues, we request that a brief description and photos of the claim are sent to us via e-mail at email@example.com.
In order to initiate a claim, please see below.
Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a claim for a refund with your order number and a brief description to expedite the process. All refunds will be for the order amount, minus any discounts and any shipping fees.
As food products, we are unable to accept returns. Unfortunately, grocery store locations selling Carmelina ‘e… San Marzano® and Carmelina Brands® are unable to accept returns for purchases made through our web site (store.carmelinabrands.com).
For questions, shipping or quality claims, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, by telephone at (866) 462-6442, or U.S. mail at 1 Marconi, Bldg. F, Irvine, CA 92618 USA. So that we may best assist, please include sufficient information to identify yourself so that we can respond to your inquiries, such as your email address, a return telephone number or your home address. Please do not send credit card or other financial information to us by e-mail or U.S. Mail.